Under the blue sky  

Posted by SOLOASIS SILEX in





Under the blue sky
she had a notebook
she is spring

I was a face
with his glasses
my soul was summer

Under the blue sky
weaving our steps
steps of four columns
dreams of two souls
ideas of quadrumana

Under the blue sky
conceive
a hair future of colors
a garden of Hesperides
a hero without wings
a universe with form
that your voice was going assigning

You called me
Lord of the afternoon
were you the Lady of the Lord

Now under the cloudless sky
I have only the word
I see in the mirror
the face of the future

you are
in the same garden
rejuvenate bone and skin
Your silver hair black transmutes
emerges in you a new uterus

I taste a greeting
regain first woman
and she smile
from the mirror.



Autor: Luis Cabrera viGO
Óleo: "Fauno" de Luis López Cruz











This entry was posted on domingo, mayo 05, 2013 at domingo, mayo 05, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario