Son of the Furies  

Posted by SOLOASIS SILEX in


I am the son of the sea
and their furies

I rise like a wave peaceful
and i advance on the road
of good men
handle a bus
with tie
with pick and shovel
with pen and dreams

At noon
I am  passenger with hungry
no tie
with tools aside
with dreams rowdy

I am the sea
but raging sea
My cross is
daily fatigue
helpless mothers
a father without a kingdom
a brother with hernia
and these feet that do not learn to take care of themselves

Outburst
I am the foam
I burst into a thousand scents

and before the night tide
back to Calm
as an strange sea turtle shell .


Autor: Luis Cabrera Vigo
Ilustración: Pintura al óleo de Wendy Weeks- USA

This entry was posted on viernes, mayo 03, 2013 at viernes, mayo 03, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario