Moons persecuting in imaginary shores  

Posted by SOLOASIS SILEX in




Not easy to dream
under water

Not There Sun
and Moon
we borrow it
to men of the surface
here we have other gods


The Great Devourer
the Lord the Abyss

Not easy
draw princesses
or fairy tales at sea


Since I was born I spread my wings
I open my gills
and I put on guard
against some mouths
bigger than mine

My companions follow me
believe that I have the Garden of Food

I only know what you see every morning
I feed on the light
and when the Moon falls on the edge
the chase
and singing with her

All different believe me
born of a rare intersection
between Mermaid and Triton

My destiny is
be the voice of the fish
reclaim against man

My vain attempt
I chase
while an intention fosforecente
gets me to say forever
I'm your brother

Author of de poem: Luis Cabrera Vigo
Paint credit: "Fish and reed totora" of Luis Daniel Oblitas Pinillos 

Original en castellano:


El perseguidor de lunas en orillas imaginadas

No es fácil soñar
bajo el agua

No hay Sol
ni Luna
se lo tomamos prestados
a los hombres
de la superficie
aquí tenemos otros dioses


El Gran Devorador
el Señor los Abismos

No es fácil
dibujar princesas
ni cuentos de hadas en el mar


Desde que nací extiendo mis aletas
abro mis branquias
y me pongo en guardia
frente a algunas bocas
más grandes que la mía

Mis compañeras me siguen
creen que las llevaré al Jardín de los Alimentos

Sólo conozco lo que aparece cada mañana
Me nutro de la luz
y cuando la Luna cae sobre la orilla
la persigo
y canto junto a ella

Todos me creen diferente
nacido de algún raro cruce
entre Sirena y Tritón

Mi destino es
ser la voz del pez
que clama contra el hombre

Vano intento mío
que persigo
mientras una fosforecente intención
me atrapa para decirte para siempre
soy... tú ....hermano.



Luis Cabrera Vigo
10 de mayo del 2013



This entry was posted on viernes, mayo 10, 2013 at viernes, mayo 10, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario